Updated: Jan 28
I often get the question of how to change your DNS, especially from newer domains looking to point their domains to a parking page or my own sales landers so I figured it would make sense to create a brief how-to page. For all new domain sellers, my recommendation is always to park or point your names to a sales lander. I personally like the platform and it's pretty easy to generate incoming inquiries, which are always best to convert into a sale.
So, for Godaddy, the most commonly used registrar, follow these steps:
1) Login into Godaddy, and under your name, select 'my products'.
2) Once on the product page, select 'manage my domain' under the domain.
3) Scroll to the bottom and select 'Manage DNS'
4) Scroll about halfway down the page and select 'change' under nameservers.
5) Finally on the DNS page, input the nameservers of your choice.